A blog consists of text content such as articles, stories, topics in written form whereas vlog is video content such as youtube video etc.
There is a debate that you can make more money from vlog than blog. That may not be true for everyone. It all depend on your skills you use and apply, efforts you take to make it better and marketing you do to bring in-front of the world.
Who Prefer Blogging?
- People with good writing skills
- Beginners who find blogging a convenient approach to make money online
- People who silently show their work, communicate their voice, skills, help and provide services to the world
- People who are shy in-front of camera
- People who avoid talking too much on camera
- People who do not want to spend too much money on video cameras, video camera tripods, expensive mics, multiple screens, furniture, audio video devices
- People who prefer taking their laptop anywhere and start writing while on their sofa, coffee shop, train or beach
- People who are silent in nature
- People who may not be show off nature-wise
- People who avoid taking headaches and pain of holding video recording tripods, conscious about scenes, outlook etc while walking, video recording.
- People with throats, voice problems
Who prefer VLogging?
- People who have good speaking skills
- People who have show-off nature. There are several vlogger who brag, show-off alot
- People who find writing articles boring
- People who have good acting skills
- People who are comfortable in-front of camera
Myths of Blogging Is Dead and Completely Waste Of Time
Several people believe that after so much modernization, comfort, modern technologies and short time writing and reading blogs are completely waste of time in-short blogging is completely dead. That’s not true at all. Still millions of peoples travel by trams, trains, buses, air and prefer reading silently. Several people search on google gets blogs as results. Articles, blogs are better searchable both by public and google. At a quick glance you can extract and see what does a article consists whether it has what you want or not. Whereas in video it is hard to quickly find and extract that the video consists what you need, why you clicked that video thumbnail or it is just a clickbait.
Some Mythically Boasted Statements About Blogging And Vlogging:
- Blogging is dead
- There is nothing like vlogging to make money online
- There are more millionaire youtubers than bloggers
- Start making thousands of dollars on making one youtube video
- Peoples don’t have time to read boring, lengthy, hundreds of characters of article
- The time is fast, everybody needs quick content, blogs is not suitable for that
Several researchers, students do find articles, blogs more helpful than video. Several travellors find article reading more soothing, relaxed meanwhile listening to soothing, music.
Which One is Better Blogging Or VLoggging ?
I think there is nothing like better in blogging or vlogging, infact it will not be justified if blogging is given preference over vlogging or vice-versa. They both have their own importance, huge audiences, mediums, comfort, devices and convenience. It’s just upon the preference of an individual who prefer which type of content blog, audio or video. Both blogging and vlogging require efforts, passion and time if created seriously and interestingly.